1. Cozy Leopard Sweater ($23.80) - This sweater has a thicker feel to it, and I absolutely love the leopard print. The grey and black colour scheme makes this sweater a bit more wearable, compared to a traditional leopard print.
2. Pink Love Cross Sweater - This sweater has a lighter feel to it, and is perfect for the beginnings of Fall. I actually wore this yesterday with jeans and boots, and I absolutely loved it!
3. Robot Sweater - When I first saw this online, I knew that it had to be mine! This fabric is on the thicker side, and I love the geeky robot print.
4. Vibrant Tribal Print Scarf ($11.80) - This scarf is beautiful, and it's long enough to wrap around your neck a few times. I love the lighter fabric that this scarf is made out of, and I've already worn it a few times!
5, Street-Chic Moto Jacket ($15.00) - I can't believe that this was only $15! I absolutely love the burgundy shade, and this jacket has such an amazing fit to it. If you come across this jacket, definitely pick it up and try it on :)
6. Floral Print High-Low Skirt ($13.99 on sale) - As you might know, I'm really into the high-low trend. I absolutely love this floral skirt, it's so girly and fun! I'll be posting an OOTD with me wearing this skirt very soon! :)
So that's everything that I picked up from Forever 21! Have you been doing any Fall shopping lately? What are your favourite stores to shop at? :)